This program will be presented over Zoom. Registration is required here.
ADHD in the Family is a one-hour presentation for anyone who lives with someone who has diagnosed—or even suspected—ADHD. Linda King holds advanced certifications in ADHD coaching, including family-specific ADHD coach training, and has nearly a decade of experience working with ADHD individuals and families. Her presentation gives an overview of ADHD and its effects, along with concrete methods for living with ADHD. Learning more about ADHD is the first step to meeting its many challenges.
- ADHD types, facts, and statistics
- Symptoms and challenges
- Risks of undiagnosed or untreated ADHD
- The many gifts of ADHD (yes, there are many!)
- What works and what doesn’t
- Effective treatments
- Understanding the unique brain wiring of ADHD
- Moving forward with ADHD
This one-hour presentation is ideal for:
- Parents of children with ADHD (all ages—toddlerhood to college-aged and beyond)
- Newly-diagnosed adults
- Couples where ADHD is causing relationship issues
- People who suspect that they or someone in their family has ADHD
Linda King is a former educator and parenting instructor (Systematic Training for Effective Parenting) and current ADHD coach with over 9 years of ADHD coaching experience. She holds advanced certifications in both ADHD and life coaching. She resides in the Boston area.