Last summer's total was 6,753 hours read! Will you help us Build a Better World (of readers) this summer and beat this total?
- What's your 4? What 4 books are you reading this summer? Miss Beth? Miss Kim?
- There is no required summer reading for Andover public elementary schools, read anything and read all summer! Looking for reading suggestions? Check out these booklists from the Association for Library Service to Children/American Library Association (ALSC/ALA). If you need more ideas visit our Booklists page.
- Pike School Summer Reading list or St. Augustine's Summer Reading list.
- Need help planning your summer? Visit this page for ideas and planning calendars! Need activities? Check out our eventcalendar! Or find out about Free Fun Fridays at museums and cultural institutions around the state!
- Reading Rockets has great information and reading lists for summer reading!
- Don't forget our programs and special events brochures or sign up through our events calendar