Memorial Hall Library's mission is to be an exceptional and innovative public library for the Andover community. The library provides materials in a wide variety of formats, as well as the space, technology, programs, and staffing essential to providing 21st century public library service.
Memorial Hall Library is a community partner dedicated to helping the Town of Andover and its citizens realize their full potential. Library patrons experience Memorial Hall Library as a responsive, vital resource meeting their individual needs and offering a memorable and personal library experience. Lives are enriched through a lifelong relationship with ideas, art, literature, information, and technology.
Our Core Values
- Free, fair, and equal access for all
- For our customers, for each other, for privacy and confidentiality, for our institutional history, for the materials, space and funds entrusted to us
- Of reading, of service, of diversity, of innovation
- Creating a culture of community and belonging for the staff and for the citizens of our town, at all stages of their lives
- To know, to excel, to learn, to lead
- To fulfill the library's role as a fundamental institution in a democratic society
Adopted by Memorial Hall Library Board of Trustees September 15, 2010