If you're looking for volunteer opportunities in and around Andover, please visit the following resources:
- The Andover SCRPT (Senior Citizen Residential Property Tax Work-Off) Program allows homeowners aged 60+ to earn a $675 tax abatement after completing 93 volunteer hours. Through the SCRPT Program, volunteers assist in the Center, most town departments and in all of the schools. This program runs from July to June each year. Applications are available during the month on June only.
- Merrimack Valley Hub – Search a community services directory of local non-profit agencies.
- Massachusetts Service Alliance – A private non-profit organization that serves as the state commission on community service through the following volunteer projects:
- Connect and Serve - A statewide web portal that connects residents with local volunteer opportunities. Search for volunteer opportunities by area or interest.
- Commonwealth Corps – A statewide initiative designed to engage Massachusetts residents of all ages and backgrounds in service to their community. Corps members serve up to twelve months in full-time, part-time or flex-time capacities and receive a stipend.
- Volunteer Solutions – A volunteer matching service provided by the United Way.
- VolunteerMatch - Contains volunteer opportunities by cause or volunteer age in the local area. Use the advanced search option to limit the results to within so many miles of Andover.