MAKE@MHL is a community makerspace at Memorial Hall Library.
Fill out our survey to tell us what you'd like to see offered in the Makerspace!
Hours subject to change based on staff availability.
The Makerspace is temporarily closed on Saturdays.
|Mon-Thurs||9am - 8pm|
|Friday||9am - 4:30pm|
- Patrons under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or caregiver over the age of 13 at all times.
- No food allowed. Covered drinks only.
- Equipment is available first come first serve.
- Free materials are limited.
- Staff must approve materials prior to use.
- The library is not responsible for materials that are damaged.
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
3D File Repositories
Find free 3D design files to print.
Create your own 3D print files.
- Tinkercad: A free-to-use, web browser based design software for beginners.
- Fusion 360: A paid software, although they do offer free hobbyist licenses for more advanced users.
Prepares files for the 3D printer.
- 1.75mm PLA filament.
- No additives (example: wood or conductive filament).
- 3D printing is limited to prints that will take less than 6 hours if using your own approved 1.75mm PLA filament, 3 hours if using the library's filament.
- Patrons are limited to 1 3D print per day.
- Patrons must be present until file begins printing.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse to print an object for any reason.
HP DesignJet T1600 36-inch Printer
- $5 per print. Exact change only.
- Maximum print size is 36" x 48".
- White, bond paper only.
- The Glowforge accepts SVG design files.
- SVGs can be found online or created with software such Inkscape or Silhouette Studio Business Edition.
- Bring your own materials.
- All materials must be checked by staff before being used.
- Materials allowed: wood, laser approved acrylic, cardboard, cardstock
- Materials not allowed: leather, rubber, plastic, metal, other
- Glowforge Proofgrade materials are recommended.
- Patrons must remain in the room while the Glowforge is being used.
Silhouette Cameo Pro 24 inch
Silhouette Cameo 3 12 inch
- Vinyl, heat transfer vinyl, cardstock, and others.
- Do not leave the vinyl cutter unattended.
Other Equipment Available