Book Club Kits: the easy way to have a Book Club!
Visit https://www.eventkeeper.com/kitkeeper/index.cfm?curOrg=mvlc to reserve a kit.
Information about book club kits
- 15 paperback books and a discussion guide in an easy-to-carry canvas tote bag
- Over 240 kits for adults, teens and children
- kits can be checked out for six weeks
- reserve a kit up to two years in advance
- pick up a kit at any library in the Merrimack Valley Library Consortium
Examples of book club kits
- Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Maus I by Art Spiegelman
- Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Lily's Crossing by Patricia Reilly Giff
- Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
- Boy: Tales of Childhood by Roald Dahl
Questions? Get in touch!
The book club kit manager at Memorial Hall Library is Gerry Deyermond: 978-623-8421.
The Book Club Kit Project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the state of Massachusetts, by your local library, and by the Merrimack Valley Library Consortium (MVLC).