Do you know about Sync? Teens aged 13+ can get free audiobook downloads starting now through July 1. Each week two new audiobooks will be available for download. This week is The 57 Bus Dashka Slater and Monday’s Not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson.
The 57 Bus is a true story about the fateful day two very different teens meet on one city bus. This book discusses a lot of issues such as the criminal justice system, racism, and gender identity all while presenting a riveting story. Monday's Not Coming is a novel about two friends and the lengths one will go to look for the other. When Monday doesn't show up for school, her best friend Claudia seems to be the only person who cares. Teachers, her parents, even their other friends don't want to talk about Monday. Since no one else is going to, the only option is for Claudia to find Monday herself.
Sync titles are available through Sora, the free school library reading app available in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. For this program, you don't have to go to a school that uses the Sora program. The titles are available to teens everywhere!
Here’s how to get set up:
- Register your email here: https://www.audiobooksync.com/
- Then download the Sora app from wherever you get your apps.
- Open Sora and tap I have a setup code (at the bottom of the screen).
- Enter this setup code: audiobooksync.
- Enter the email address you used to sign up for SYNC.
- Tap Explore (at the bottom of the screen) to see the week’s featured titles!
Each week through the end of June two new titles will be released for teens to download. Take a look at the complete list of the titles and the dates they can be downloaded:
If you need help with this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us!