Summer Reading Program for All Ages:
June 25 to August 17
- Count minutes read to beat last year's total - 8,338 hours read!
- For each completed reading log, kids will add a Lego brick to this summer's cool creation...what will it be?
- Read 5 books or for 10 hours to receive a free book, a price pack of coupons from local businesses and a raffle ticket for our grand prize drawings.
- Get an extra raffle ticket for every additional 5 books or 10 hours of reading!
- Fill out & turn in a paper slip for each book you read.
- You'll automatically be entered to win one of our prizes.
- The more you read, the more chances you'll have to win!
- Drawing on Aug 17.
All Library Launch Day June 30:
Scavenger hunt all day; Steve Blunt & Marty Kelley Concert at 11:30 am. Pick up reading logs at library service desks!
Summer Reading Lists for Schools:
- APS 6th Grade
- APS 7th Grade
- APS 8th Grade
- APS 9th to 12th Grade
- Greater Lawrence Tech Incoming Freshman
- Greater Lawrence Tech 10th to 12th Grades
- St. Augustine School K-8th Grade
Thank you to our Summer Reading Sponsors
"Libraries Rock" is sponsored by Memorial Hall Library, the Friends of Memorial Hall Library, the Massachusetts Library System, the Boston Bruins, and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners. Other sponsors include Andover Bookstore, Bertucci's, Chipotle, Domino's, McDonald's, Quiet Pleasures Jewelry, and Yella Grille.