Summer Reading Program for All Ages:
June 17 to August 17
- Be a spacetacular reader! Count minutes read and complete a reading log to win a prize envelope!
- And, after each completed log spin the "Wheel of Planets" to earn tickets for weekly prize drawings!
- Read 5 books or for 10 hours to receive a free book, a prize pack of coupons from local businesses and a raffle ticket for our grand prize drawings.
- Get an extra raffle ticket for every additional 5 books or 10 hours of reading!
- Fill out & turn in a paper slip for each book you read.
- You'll automatically be entered to win one of our prizes.
- The more you read, the more chances you'll have to win!
- Drawing on Aug 17.
Summer Reading Launch Party, Tuesday, June 25 from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm:
Join us for food trucks, a scavenger hunt, a photobooth, and StarLab Planetarium from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
All of our planetarium time slots are full, but please see mhl.org/calendar for more events throughout the summer!
Pick up reading logs at library service desks.
Summer Reading Lists for Schools:
- APS 6th Grade
- APS 7th Grade
- APS 8th Grade
- APS 9th to 12th Grade
- Greater Lawrence Tech Incoming Freshman
Thank you to our Summer Reading Sponsors
"A Universe of Stories" is sponsored by Memorial Hall Library, the Friends of Memorial Hall Library, the Massachusetts Library System, the Boston Bruins, and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners. Other sponsors include Andover Bookstore, Chipotle, Cowabunga, Domino's, Launch Trampoline Park, McDonald's, Quiet Pleasures Jewelry, Sauce, and Yella Grille.