Looking for your next great read, for yourself or your book club? MHL now offers our members free access to BookBrowse.com, a leading book recommendation and review website.
Some of BookBrowse's content is publicly available, but many premium features are accessible only by subscription. Library patrons can now use their library card to access members-only content.
Here are a few highlights of what BookBrowse has to offer:
- In depth reviews that help you decide if a book is right for you, plus an excerpt of every featured book.
- "Beyond the Book" articles that explore factual aspects relevant to each book.
- More than 200 recommended reading lists, by genre, time period, setting, award winners, and a wide range of themes.
- Handpicked "if you liked this, try these" recommendations for over 3000 books and 2000 authors.
- Rich information and guidance for book clubs, including advice on starting and running a club, recommended books, reading guides, interviews with book clubs, and online discussions.
- Fun quizzes, book news, polls, author interviews and book giveaways.
- All books link directly to MHL's catalog so you can check availability with one click!
Go to https://www.bookbrowse.com/mhl to start browsing now! If you access it from inside the library you'll automatically be logged in to subscriber-only features. Or, Andover cardholders can enter their library card number and access BookBrowse from home.
If you have any questions, please contact the reference desk at 978-623-8430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.