English At Large is holding a Conversation Group at Memorial Hall Library this fall. Meetings will be Monday evenings, September 26th-December 12th, 7:00-8:30pm, in the Activity Room. (No class on October 10th)
Registration is required. Registration closes September 16, 2022 – or when groups are full. Registration is first come, first served.
- Conversation groups are groups of 8-12 adult learners who meet weekly for 90 minutes to practice English speaking and listening skills.
- All groups are free!
- Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 is required.
- Adults who speak English at an intermediate or advanced level are welcome to join.
- You should be able to have a conversation in English, but may need to improve vocabulary, grammar, or pronunciation.
- Conversation groups are not classes. Our volunteer facilitators focus mainly on listening and speaking.
For more information, please visit the English At Large website.
Please visit our page on sources of English as a Second Language instruction for other resources.